DCI Signs is looking for an administrative assistant that has previously worked with a sign company or construction trade company like electrician, plumber or general contractor.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Perform administrative support to the President of the company, Project Managers, Office Manager and general staff.
- Establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Coordinate any necessary travel.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Administrative Support tasks will include; answering telephones, sorting mail, greeting visitors, as well as, a combination of clerical tasks to support administrative operations, such as: maintaining records; preparing documents, responding to routine requests, and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- High School diploma or GED required
- One (1) year experience in an administrative role within similar type of business. (clerical/secretary/receptionist)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with construction terms/contracts.
- Some basic knowledge or certified payroll reports, pre-veiling wage reporting, public works compliance.
- Good Problem Solver, Creative Thinker.
- Build positive working relationships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Top notch organizational, multi-tasking and communications skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills possessing the ability to relate to and communicate with a diverse group of people
- Sense of humor, yet polished and professional demeanor when dealing with consumers and employees both in person and via the phone.
- Exceptional follow up skills and a strong ability to pay attention to details while maintaining accuracy of task
- Must be flexible with time and a strong sense or work prioritization
- Must have the ability to be confidential with employee and consumer information.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, be exacting in performance.
- Excellent computer skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Either fill out the form at the top of this page, selecting the position you are looking to apply for or email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.